- 1 Are old vinyl records worth any money?
- 2 What are some old records that are worth money?
- 3 How can I find the value of old vinyl records?
- 4 How can I sell my old vinyl records?
- 5 What are the most valuable Elvis records?
- 6 What is the most valuable 78 record?
- 7 What is the rarest 45 record?
- 8 What are the most valuable 45 vinyl records?
- 9 What are the most valuable vinyl records?
- 10 What can you do with old vinyl records?
- 11 Can you make money selling vinyl records?
- 12 How much is an original Michael Jackson Thriller vinyl record worth?
- 13 Are 45 records worth anything?
Are old vinyl records worth any money?
When it comes to a vinyl record’s value, condition is paramount, and worn copies of a record usually sell for modest amounts of money except in the cases of items that are rare to the point of being unique.
What are some old records that are worth money?
10 Records You Might Have Owned That Are Now Worth a Fortune
- BOB DYLAN // THE FREEWHEELIN’ BOB DYLAN (1963)
- THE BEATLES // THE BEATLES (WHITE ALBUM) (1968)
- DAVID BOWIE // DIAMOND DOGS (1974)
- SEX PISTOLS // “GOD SAVE THE QUEEN”/”NO FEELINGS” 7-INCH (1977)
- HANK MOBLEY // BLUE NOTE 1568 (1957)
How can I find the value of old vinyl records?
To determine the value of your record, you must first identify it. Start by looking for a Catalog Number on your record, which is often found on the album sleeve or pressed on the inner ring of the vinyl itself. Next, search for a barcode number.
How can I sell my old vinyl records?
You can sell vinyl records directly to collectors or to a store. Selling directly to collectors will typically net the most money, though it can take longer to sell. Selling to retailers and other stores is faster, but you’ll get less money since they need to resell at a profit.
What are the most valuable Elvis records?
Elvis’ 1961 classic Can’t Help Falling in Love sold over a million copies in the US, and the standard 45 rpm singles are ten a penny. The limited edition 33 rpm singles on the other hand are worth a fortune. The hula cover version is most valuable, realizing up to $4,000 at auction.
What is the most valuable 78 record?
Longtime Blues record collector and expert John Tefteller was the winning bidder at $37,100.00 for a super rare Blues 78 rpm record by Blues legend Tommy Johnson. This is highest price ever paid for a single 78 rpm Blues record and one of the highest prices ever paid for ANY record.
What is the rarest 45 record?
John Tefteller wins the world’s rarest Sun 45 for $10,000 and it’s STILL a steal at that price!
What are the most valuable 45 vinyl records?
Frank Wilson, Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) 45 rpm in plain sleeve: $37,000. There are only two known copies of Do I Love You (Indeed I Do), a rare 45-rpm Northern soul track by Frank Wilson, one of which sold for $37,000 in 2009.
What are the most valuable vinyl records?
The 10 most expensive vinyl records ever sold
- The Beatles: Yesterday & Today – $125,000.
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Double Fantasy – $150,000.
- The Beatles: Sgt.
- Elvis Presley: ‘My Happiness’ – $300,000.
- The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album) – $790,000.
- Wu-Tang Clan: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin – $2 million.
What can you do with old vinyl records?
TOP 14 Most Creative Uses for Old Vinyl Records
- Vinyl Record Clock. Make this simple vinyl clock using just an old record and clock mechanism. (
- Magazine Holder.
- Vinyl Record Bowl.
- Vinyl Record Book.
- Vinyl Record Cake Stand.
- Record Wall Photobooth.
- Broken Record Ombre Wall Art.
Can you make money selling vinyl records?
Yes you can make money buying & selling records. Can you make as much as you need or even as much as you want, probably not. Selling is selling, regardless of what the product is.
How much is an original Michael Jackson Thriller vinyl record worth?
Thriller – Michael Jackson The 1982 CBS Mastersound series version is worth $53.00.
Are 45 records worth anything?
Determine if it is a rare or valuable record. Rock and roll and R&B 45s with picture sleeves that were pressed in the 1950’s have a value of at least $10, with many being valued at more than $100. Rock and roll and R&B 45s with the cardboard sleeves are worth at least $20, with many being worth more than $200.