- 1 How do you see what sold recently on eBay?
- 2 Can you see recently ended auctions on eBay?
- 3 Can I see my full eBay selling history?
- 4 How do you see what best offer was accepted on eBay?
- 5 How much does eBay take from a sale?
- 6 How do I see what items have sold for on eBay app?
- 7 What percentage does eBay take?
- 8 How can I find out my yearly sales on eBay 2020?
- 9 How do I download my eBay sales history?
- 10 How do I check PayPal history?
- 11 How much should I offer for best offer on eBay?
- 12 How do I retract my best offer?
- 13 What does it mean when a price is crossed out on eBay?
How do you see what sold recently on eBay?
How to Find Sold Items on eBay
- In the title search field, type the title name or the keywords of the item you want to find.
- Click the Search box.
- On the search results page, select the Sold Listings check box to see items that have sold (and how much they sold for) as far back as the eBay search engine will permit.
Can you see recently ended auctions on eBay?
Search eBay for “Completed Listings ” to Know How Much Your Stuff Is Worth. To do this, just search for a similar item on eBay and scroll down to “Show Only”. Check the “Completed Listings” box, and you’ll see all completed auctions for that search.
Can I see my full eBay selling history?
You can view all your sold items from the past 90 days in either Seller Hub or My eBay.
How do you see what best offer was accepted on eBay?
To discover the hidden offer price that was accepted on an eBay listing, follow these simple steps:
- Perform a search on eBay for the item you’re interested in.
- Tick the “Sold Listings” checkbox to show only completed listings.
- Explore the search results.
- When you find an item that sold with a best offer, click it.
How much does eBay take from a sale?
eBay gets a cut when your auction sells. After your auction or fixed-price listing ends, eBay charges the Final Value fee to your account in a matter of minutes. Final Value fees on auctions are pretty easy to figure out. If your item sells, you pay eBay 9% of the selling price to a maximum of $50.00.
How do I see what items have sold for on eBay app?
If you’re on the eBay mobile app, tap Filter > Show More. Then, turn on “Sold Items” and tap “Show Results.”
What percentage does eBay take?
Sellers with a basic eBay account pay a 10% final value fee for most items (with a $750 maximum), 12% for books, DVDs, movies, and music (with a $750 maximum), 2% for select business and industrial categories (with a $300 maximum), and 3.5% for musical instruments and gear (with a $350 maximum).
How can I find out my yearly sales on eBay 2020?
How do I find total items sold for last year?
- Go into your Seller Dashboard.
- Click on “File Management Center”
- Click on “Create a Download Request”
- Select “Sold” in the “Listings and Records” drop-down.
- Enter the date range you want to run the report for.
- Click “Save”
How do I download my eBay sales history?
Individual Sales Record Data
- Sign in to your eBay account.
- Click “My eBay” on the top menu bar.
- Click to select the listings for which you want sales records, and then click the “Download” button.
- Wait a few minutes for eBay to prepare the records for download.
How do I check PayPal history?
View your transaction history
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the My PayPal button on the top.
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
How much should I offer for best offer on eBay?
It might surprise you to learn that sellers can block you from bidding on their items, and any future items they sell, and in some extreme cases, they can block you from using eBay altogether. A great way to get yourself blocked is by making a Best Offer of $10 on an item that’s easily worth $500 or more.
How do I retract my best offer?
If you’re a seller, you can retract a counteroffer through the Manage offers page. Open the item, select Manage offers and select the counteroffer you’d like to retract and then select Retract.
What does it mean when a price is crossed out on eBay?
A crossed out price means the seller took an offer for an item or the item was sold on sale like 10% or something like that.