- 1 How do I contact Antique Roadshow?
- 2 How do you get on Antiques Roadshow 2021?
- 3 What cities will Antiques Roadshow visit in 2021?
- 4 How do I email Antiques Roadshow?
- 5 Does it cost to go to antique Roadshow?
- 6 How do I find the value of collectibles?
- 7 Where is Antique Roadshow located?
- 8 How do I get a painting appraised?
- 9 How do I know if my antiques are worth money?
- 10 What is the most valuable item ever on Antiques Roadshow?
- 11 Was Antiques Roadshow Cancelled?
- 12 Does Antiques Roadshow do online appraisals?
- 13 Is there an app for valuing antiques?
- 14 Is there an app to appraisals antiques?
How do I contact Antique Roadshow?
For information about possible upcoming tours, you can contact ANTIQUES ROADSHOW directly by calling their toll free hotline at 1-888-762-3749 or by emailing them at Antiques Roadshow Contact Form. Contact information for the appraisers featured on ANTIQUES ROADSHOW are listed on the ANTIQUE ROADSHOW Appraisers page.
How do you get on Antiques Roadshow 2021?
Entry DEADLINE is June 7, 2021. No purchase necessary. Entrants agree to official rules at https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/tickets/rules/. Winners selected at producer’s discretion.
What cities will Antiques Roadshow visit in 2021?
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW 2021 Productions
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 10 — Wadsworth Mansion, Middletown, CT.
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2 — Omni Mount Washington Resort, Bretton Woods, NH.
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 — Hempstead House at the Sands Point Preserve, Sands Point, NY.
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28 — Colonial Williamsburg, Williamsburg, VA.
How do I email Antiques Roadshow?
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: bbc.co.uk/antiquesroadshow.
Does it cost to go to antique Roadshow?
Admission to ANTIQUES ROADSHOW events is free, but tickets are required and must be obtained in advance. Ticket applications and complete ticketing rules are available on pbs.org/antiques or by dialing toll-free 1-888-762-3749.
How do I find the value of collectibles?
There are many different methods collectors use to find the value of their collectibles including:
- Auction selling prices.
- Online price guides.
- Written price guides.
- Appraisal services on and off line.
- Local antique and collectible dealers.
Where is Antique Roadshow located?
The show, which remains the public broadcaster’s highest rated ongoing series, will visit five locations – Middletown, CT, Bretton Woods, NH, Long Island, NY, Williamsburg, VA and Hamilton, NJ – between August and October. This marks the 26th season of the show, which is produced by GBH.
How do I get a painting appraised?
Consider finding an appraiser to determine the value of your artwork. Appraisers are trained specialists who work for a fee. They evaluate your piece and give you a written statement of its value. Although the following organizations do not provide appraisals themselves, they each publish a directory of their members.
How do I know if my antiques are worth money?
“In addition to online services and search engines, it is possible to find out how much your antiques are worth by simply asking an antique dealer or an appraiser at an auction house, for instance,” Martin says.
What is the most valuable item ever on Antiques Roadshow?
The most expensive watch to ever be featured on “Antique Roadshow” is also the most expensive item in the show’s history: a Swiss pocket watch from 1914 that appeared on a 2004 episode. It was appraised for $250,000 at the time. But in 2016, the watch was reappraised for $1.5 million, according to reports.
Was Antiques Roadshow Cancelled?
Antiques Roadshow is not going anywhere anytime soon. PBS has renewed the series for season 26, and they have already set their filming locations. For safety, the series will film on closed sets in the five locations. PBS revealed more about the renewal of Antiques Roadshow in a press release.
Does Antiques Roadshow do online appraisals?
We do not provide information on, or appraisals of, objects by e-mail, mail or phone. We also cannot recommend appraisers to contact regarding your object(s).
Is there an app for valuing antiques?
Now you can estimate the market value of collectibles and antiques from any mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android. The antique identification and value app is a great electronic alternative to the basic professional appraisal form typically used by certified appraisers.
Is there an app to appraisals antiques?
Antique appraisal apps Apps like Go Canvas and WorthPoint are tools for both qualified appraisers and individual collectors. Grab details on the go when buying or selling at flea markets and yard sales. Features of these apps include quick valuation, picture upload, and up-to-date market value reports.