- 1 Where can I sell antiques in Cincinnati?
- 2 What is the best site to sell antiques on?
- 3 How do you get antiques appraised?
- 4 Where can I sell my china in Cincinnati?
- 5 What is the best way to sell antiques and collectibles?
- 6 How do I sell old coins?
- 7 How do I sell collectibles?
- 8 How much does it cost to have antiques appraised?
- 9 Is there an app for valuing antiques?
- 10 How can I find out what something is worth?
- 11 How do I know if my china is valuable?
- 12 Is Lenox china worth anything?
- 13 Where is the best place to sell china?
Where can I sell antiques in Cincinnati?
Best antique buyers in Cincinnati, OH
- Franklin Street Coin Company. 10.5 mi. Hobby Shops, Gold Buyers.
- Cowan’s Auctions Inc. 4.5 mi. Auction Houses.
- Wade Estate Liquidators. 41.4 mi. 1 review.
- Forsythe’s Antiques & Fine Art. 10.7 mi. 1 review.
- JL Jewelers. 13.4 mi. 6 reviews.
- Gold and Diamonds. 10.9 mi. 3 reviews.
What is the best site to sell antiques on?
Best Places to Sell Antiques
- Etsy. Etsy only allows people to sell items that are handcrafted, custom-made, unique or vintage.
- Ruby Lane.
- Flea Markets.
How do you get antiques appraised?
Four Ways to Get a Free, Local Appraisal
- Attend Appraisal Day at a Local Auction House.
- Go to a Major Local Antique Show.
- Attend a Visiting Appraisal Show.
- Ask Antique Shops and Auction Houses.
- Know the Item’s History.
- Check Scope of Appraisal Before Going.
- Remember Free Appraisal Limitations.
- Selling Your Appraised Antique.
Where can I sell my china in Cincinnati?
Fine China Buyers in Cincinnati, OH
- Goldsmith Cardel. China, Crystal & GlasswareHousewaresFurniture Stores. Website. (513) 871-1961. 3275 Erie Ave.
- Saxony Imports. China, Crystal & GlasswareGift Shops. Website. (513) 621-7800.
- Pier 1 Imports. China, Crystal & GlasswareHome DecorHousewares. Website. (513) 631-6876.
- Cooks Innovation.
What is the best way to sell antiques and collectibles?
These are the best ways to sell antiques and collectibles locally:
- Consignment Shop. A consignment shop differs from a regular antique shop because all the items inside are listed for sale on consignment.
- Directly to a Dealer.
- Newspaper Listing.
- Flea Market.
- Garage Sale.
- Estate Sale.
How do I sell old coins?
Step 1: Visit the official website indiamart.com which facilitates buyers and sellers to trade directly. Step 3: Click a picture of your coin, and put it for sale on the website. Step 4: Talk to interested buyers who will contact you. If you have a rare coin, then you have the chance to earn a good amount of money.
How do I sell collectibles?
Once you have a price in mind, you have several options for selling your item.
- Seek a specialized online dealer. You can find dealers specializing in everything from antique dolls and coins to cards and clothing.
- Sell the items yourself.
- Sell to a local antiques or collectible store (if open).
How much does it cost to have antiques appraised?
The hourly rate varies widely from $80 up to $300 or more, depending upon the appraiser, his or her skills, and location. An appraiser may give you an estimate of the hours, but that’s all it is – an estimate.
Is there an app for valuing antiques?
Now you can estimate the market value of collectibles and antiques from any mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android. The antique identification and value app is a great electronic alternative to the basic professional appraisal form typically used by certified appraisers.
How can I find out what something is worth?
Visit an online database. Look for online databases that offer pricing information for your item. Use your preferred search engine, type in your item, and then include the word database. For instance, if you search “antiques database” there are many results that list prices of collectibles.
How do I know if my china is valuable?
If you can see a lot of light coming through the piece, you most likely have china with bone ash in it. Examine the color. Noritake also notes that the color of bone china tends to be more ivory than white. If your piece is pure white, it is more likely to be hard or soft porcelain.
Is Lenox china worth anything?
Today’s collector of Lenox designs can find some fantastic deals, with many sets and services selling within the $500 to $1,500 rage; the most superb styles though, can sell for many thousands.
Where is the best place to sell china?
Auction sites such as eBay, or online marketplaces like Etsy are fantastic places to start. You may think of Etsy as a site to sell homemade wares, and while that is true, you can sell vintage or antique items there as well.