- 1 Where can I sell old Beatles records?
- 2 How much does a Beatles record sell for?
- 3 Are there any Beatles albums worth money?
- 4 How do I know if my old records are worth money?
- 5 What is the rarest Beatles album?
- 6 How do I get rid of old LP records?
- 7 What is the most valuable 78 record?
- 8 What is the rarest 45 record?
- 9 How much is a Beatles 45 record worth?
- 10 What Beatles album is worth the most money?
- 11 What albums are worth a lot of money?
- 12 What are the most valuable 45 vinyl records?
- 13 What are the most valuable Elvis records?
- 14 Are old LPs worth anything?
- 15 Are old records valuable?
Where can I sell old Beatles records?
Where Can I Sell My Beatles Records?
- Flea Markets. Garage sales and flea markets bring unpredictable buyers who may or may not be willing to pay what the records are worth.
- Online Auctions. Online auctions attract the most potential buyers from around the world.
- Beatles Collectors.
- Beatles Conventions.
- Charity Auctions.
How much does a Beatles record sell for?
THE BEATLES // THE BEATLES (WHITE ALBUM) (1968) Yamasaki of Let It Be Records purchased from an executive at Capitol Records in the 1970s, sold in 2013 for $35,000, a year after the copy with serial number A0000023 sold at auction for $13,750.
Are there any Beatles albums worth money?
The Beatles – Yesterday and Today (Capitol, US album in ‘butcher’ sleeve, 1966). A sealed mint “first state” stereo copy sold for US$125,000 in February 2016, unsealed mint copies of this pressing have regularly sold for well over $15,000.
How do I know if my old records are worth money?
Label Variations One is worth $10; one is worth $10,000! A significant factor in determining a vinyl record’s value is the label on the record itself. A given album or single might have been released with several different labels on the disc itself, even among releases by the same record company.
What is the rarest Beatles album?
The Fab Four’s “Yesterday and Today” album, often referred to by musicologists as the “rarest Beatles record in the world,” features the band in white coats covered in cuts of beef and decapitated baby dolls.
How do I get rid of old LP records?
Vinyl records are rising in popularity again and if in good condition can be donated to some charity shops. If you have rare discs you may be able to sell them via online websites such as Cash4Records or Vinyl Exchange.
What is the most valuable 78 record?
Longtime Blues record collector and expert John Tefteller was the winning bidder at $37,100.00 for a super rare Blues 78 rpm record by Blues legend Tommy Johnson. This is highest price ever paid for a single 78 rpm Blues record and one of the highest prices ever paid for ANY record.
What is the rarest 45 record?
John Tefteller wins the world’s rarest Sun 45 for $10,000 and it’s STILL a steal at that price!
How much is a Beatles 45 record worth?
That record is probably worth about 2,500 dollars.
What Beatles album is worth the most money?
Ringo Starr’s copy of The Beatles’ self-titled 1968 album has been confirmed to be the most expensive vinyl record ever sold. The first-ever pressed copy of the record was sold at auction last December for $790,000 (£522,438).
What albums are worth a lot of money?
40 vinyl records worth a fortune today
- Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin (1969)
- Miles Davis, Kind of Blue (1959)
- The Who, The Who Sell Out (1967)
- Nirvana, Bleach (1989)
- XTC — Science Friction (1977)
- David Bowie — The Prettiest Star (1973)
- ABBA — Hova’s Vittne (1981)
- The Quarrymen — That’ll Be the Day (1981)
What are the most valuable 45 vinyl records?
Frank Wilson, Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) 45 rpm in plain sleeve: $37,000. There are only two known copies of Do I Love You (Indeed I Do), a rare 45-rpm Northern soul track by Frank Wilson, one of which sold for $37,000 in 2009.
What are the most valuable Elvis records?
Elvis’ 1961 classic Can’t Help Falling in Love sold over a million copies in the US, and the standard 45 rpm singles are ten a penny. The limited edition 33 rpm singles on the other hand are worth a fortune. The hula cover version is most valuable, realizing up to $4,000 at auction.
Are old LPs worth anything?
Rare and Valuable LPs (33 RPM) Many have values that exceed $100. Some sell for $1000 or more. “Most collected artists” records have the highest values. Most “Fans” LPs made after 1970 sell for $10 or more and some made before 1970 sell for $100+.
Are old records valuable?
As Essmeier puts it: “ Old records may have some value, but as a rule, it’s not because they’re old. It’s because of something else.” A combination of factors can make a given record valuable, including: Poor-selling albums recorded by famous artists before they became famous. Colored vinyl and picture discs.