- 1 How do I sell my old coins?
- 2 Where can I sell rare old coins?
- 3 How do I find out what my old coins are worth?
- 4 How can I sell my old coins on Indiamart?
- 5 What coins are collectors looking for?
- 6 What coins are worth a lot of money?
- 7 How do I sell my old coins on CoinBazaar?
- 8 Where can I sell my old coins for the best price?
- 9 How can I sell my old coins online?
- 10 What two pound coins are valuable?
- 11 How much is 25 paise worth?
- 12 What can I do with old coins?
How do I sell my old coins?
Step 1: Visit the official website indiamart.com which facilitates buyers and sellers to trade directly. Step 3: Click a picture of your coin, and put it for sale on the website. Step 4: Talk to interested buyers who will contact you. If you have a rare coin, then you have the chance to earn a good amount of money.
Where can I sell rare old coins?
There are a few different places to sell coins:
- Stack’s Bowers – They provide certified coin and currency auctions (formerly Teletrade)
- Heritage Auctions – A consignment program for coins.
- eBay – View all live coin auctions here.
- CoinWorld – They have an online coin classifieds forum.
How do I find out what my old coins are worth?
Consult a coin value book. The “buy” value (what a dealer would pay to buy the coin from you) The retail value (what a dealer would sell a coin to a customer for) The wholesale value (what a dealer might sell the coin to another dealer for, especially when several coins are sold together)
How can I sell my old coins on Indiamart?
Here is how to register and start selling old coins at Indiamart.com.
- Go to the official website Indiamart.com.
- Register yourself as a seller by sharing your name, address, and phone number.
- Upload clear images of the old and rare coins.
- Wait till any interested buyer approach you after viewing the images.
What coins are collectors looking for?
Top 10 Coins Worth Collecting
- 01 of 10. 1909-S V.D.B. Lincoln Cent.
- 02 of 10. 1921 Peace Dollar.
- 03 of 10. 1878-CC Morgan Silver Dollar.
- 04 of 10. 1914-D Lincoln Cent.
- 05 of 10. 1955/55 Doubled Die Lincoln Cent.
- 06 of 10. 1937-D 3 Legged Buffalo Nickel.
- 07 of 10. 1916-D Mercury Dime.
- 08 of 10. 1917 Standing Liberty Quarter: Type 1.
What coins are worth a lot of money?
8 Valuable Coins in Circulation Today
- 1943 Lincoln Head Copper Penny.
- 1955 Doubled Die Penny.
- 1969-S Lincoln Cent with Doubled Die Obverse.
- 1982 No Mint Mark Roosevelt Dime.
- 1999-P Connecticut Broadstruck Quarter.
- 2004 Wisconsin State Quarter With Extra Leaf.
- 2005-P “In God We Rust” Kansas State Quarter.
How do I sell my old coins on CoinBazaar?
How to sell old coins on CoinBazaar?
- Provide a daily selling price to CoinBazaar.
- On CoinBazaar, always keep a stock of the displayed products.
- Orders are sent to CoinBazaar on time.
- Provide certified packaging for the coins or products you’re selling.
Where can I sell my old coins for the best price?
Best places to sell coins online
- CoinsForSale.com Only 5% to sell. No listing fee.
- Heritage Auctions 10% fee. Consignment program.
- Ebay 10% fee plus listing fees. Wide audience.
- Apmex Well known. But won’t pay until after you’ve shipped your coins.
- Modern Coin Mart Won’t pay you until after you’ve sent them your coins.
How can I sell my old coins online?
Step 1: Visit the official website Olx.com which allows the buyers and sellers to trade directly. Step 2: Register yourself as a seller on the website. Step 3: Click and upload a photo of the coin on the website. Step 4: Buyers who are interested will contact you.
What two pound coins are valuable?
The ten most rare £2 coins
- Commonwealth Games – Northern Ireland (2002), Mintage: 485,500.
- Commonwealth Games – Wales (2002), Mintage: 588,500.
- Commonwealth Games – England (2002), Mintage: 650,500.
- Commonwealth Games – Scotland (2002), Mintage: 771,750.
- Olympic Games Handover to Rio (2012), Mintage: 845,000.
How much is 25 paise worth?
Rare 25 Paise Coin Can Fetch You ₹1.5 Lakh Online. Here’s How. Apart from IndiaMART.com, you can also register yourself on Quikr and Coinbazzar where you can sell your old and unique coins for a good amount of money.
What can I do with old coins?
What to do with your old coins and banknotes
- 1. Mail them to the Bank of England.
- Exchange them at your bank.
- Take them to the Post Office.
- Sell them to collectors.
- Give them to Charity.