- 1 Has the Round Top Antique Show been Cancelled?
- 2 What are the dates of Roundtop?
- 3 Is Round Top Open year-round?
- 4 What do you wear to a Round Top Antique Show?
- 5 How big is the Round Top Antique Show?
- 6 Where should I stay for a Round Top Antique Show?
- 7 What is Round Top close to?
- 8 How often is Round Top Texas?
- 9 Is Round Top Cancelled?
- 10 What is Round Top Texas known for?
- 11 What time does Round Top Antique show open?
- 12 Can you bring dogs to Round Top?
- 13 What is Round Top Texas?
Has the Round Top Antique Show been Cancelled?
The Fall 2020 antiques shows (in the ENTIRE ROUND TOP AREA) have been rescheduled to Oct. 15-Nov. 1. “We appreciate the keen attention our antiques show promoters are contributing to ensure their dealers and customers are aware of the expectations for safety and to enjoy the 52nd edition of this world-famous event.
What are the dates of Roundtop?
- Fall Antique Week 2021 ~ Oct 25 – 30, 2021.
- 2021 FALL SHOW ~ OCT 25 – OCT 30, 2021.
- Winter Antique Show 2022 – Jan 21 & 22, 2022.
- Spring Antique Week 2022 – Mar 28 – Apr 3, 2022.
- Fall Antique Week 2022 – Oct 24 – 29, 2022.
Is Round Top Open year-round?
Round Top has been called the “Aspen of Texas” for its development into a year-round tourist destination. In fact, the year-round part is the focus of local business owners working together to get the word out that they are here, even when Antiques Week is not.
What do you wear to a Round Top Antique Show?
The Round Top Antiques Show is an exciting time of year…but it also takes place in Texas. Make sure you’re prepared for the weather, which can sometimes be extreme and unpredictable. Wear comfortable clothing and tennis shoes (you’ll be walking a lot!), and bring a bag to carry water, snacks and sunscreen.
How big is the Round Top Antique Show?
This massive facility, which spans 119,000 square feet and three separate buildings, is home to an extremely well-curated (and generally high-end) selection of antiques and decorative items from nearly 20 vendors.
Where should I stay for a Round Top Antique Show?
Round Top Area Lodging
- Pecan Street Inn. Pecan Street Inn Contact: Shawn Pletsch.
- Ant Street Inn. Ant Street Inn Contact: Suzy and Keith Hankins.
- Main Street House.
- Ross Carroll Bennett House Bed & Breakfast.
- The White House on The Hill.
- A Special Place in Texas.
- Burton Bliss House.
- Pigs Fly Burton /Round Top.
What is Round Top close to?
Major cities near Round Top, TX
- 64 miles to Austin, TX.
- 82 miles to Houston, TX.
- 116 miles to San Antonio, TX.
- 162 miles to Corpus Christi, TX.
- 186 miles to Arlington, TX.
- 188 miles to Dallas, TX.
- 190 miles to Fort Worth, TX.
- 197 miles to Garland, TX.
How often is Round Top Texas?
It’s food, fun and friendships formed over shared searches for one-of-a-kind finds. It’s a level of insanity rarely seen in the Texas countryside — and it happens twice a year.
Is Round Top Cancelled?
The Round Top antiques show was canceled due to concerns over the coronavirus. Texas is full of great designers and makers, and new things are happening every day in the Lone Star State.
What is Round Top Texas known for?
Hunt for antique treasures – Round Top is well-known as a bucket list destination for antiquers and HGTV addicts, with year-round haunts and big antique shows showcasing everything from old Texas art, jewelry and vintage furniture to paintings, textiles, and collectibles.
What time does Round Top Antique show open?
Visit Round Top Ranch Antiques at the show
- Address: 2545 Hwy 237, Round Top, TX 78954.
- Hours: Monday – Saturday 10 am to 4 pm.
- Showroom Phone: 979-249-5100.
- Cell Phone: 979-530-8949.
Can you bring dogs to Round Top?
Service Animals are welcome. Small Dogs are allowed inside the Big Red Barn as long as they are able to be held the entire time. Due to the crowds inside the Big Red Barn, leashed and large animals are NOT permitted, as they are a trip hazard.
What is Round Top Texas?
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Winedale Historical Center.
- The Humble Donkey Studio.
- Henkel Square Market.
- The Gallery at Round Top.
- Round Top Festival Institute.
- The Compound.
- Mclaren’s Antiques & Interiors.
- Dapper Deer Co,